Quick makeup looks are the best. And this under 10 minutes makeup look is so easy and perfect for busy mornings or evenings. I did this look recently when we went out to see Christmas Lights. I think it looks fab.
Steps to achieve this look
I always moisturize my face before applying my makeup. An elaborate look or a quick makeup look, moisturizer is a must. In this look I skipped many steps, but did not skin applying moisturizer to my face.
- After moisturizing my face I applied concealer to spots that I needed help with. This mostly includes my under eye area and some acne spots on my face. Here, I used NARS Soft Matte Concealer in Macadamia.
- I applied an all over face powder, setting powder all over my face. I used my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light.
- Then I lined my lower lash line with my favorite black eyeliner. It's Urban Decay's Perversion. It stays on my lower lash line and is the perfect black. I skipped lining my upper eyelid. Finally to finish my eye look I applied two coats of mascara. I usually use any black mascara I have on hand. This time I used NARS Climax Mascara.
- Fill in your brows. To me this is the most important step, because it frames your entire face. My go to is Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Dark Brown.
- Apply your favorite blush and then you are almost done. Sometimes I just apply whatever lipstick I am going to use as a blush. It is a useful tip and works well with these quick makeup looks. Here, I am wearing Hourglass Luminous Flush.
- For the last step of your quick makeup look, apply lipstick. I choose YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Sheer Matte Lipstick to finish my look. It is a beautiful soft rosy nude with a dash of terracotta. The shade I used is 112 Raw Rosewood. And your quick makeup look is done.
So, here is my final look. I styled my hair in this everyday, simple hair style. It does not looked styled, though. Ha Ha. I have been wearing these hoop earring a lot these days. And they go well with my under 10 minutes makeup look.
Where to buy
NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer retails for $30. Buy it here.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder retails for $48. Buy it at Sephora and Nordstrom.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil retails for $22. Buy it at Sephora, Nordstrom and Ulta.
NARS Climax Mascara retails for $24. Find it here.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer retails for $23. It can be found at Sephora, Nordstrom.
Hourglass Luminous Flush retails for $40 and can be found at Sephora, Nordstrom.
YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Sheer Matte Lipstick retails for $39. Buy it at Sephora and Nordstrom.