Here is one fun fact for you. Did you know that Greenland, the world's largest island is included in the Continent of North America? Even though it is a part of Denmark, which is in Europe. And I just learned this. Today I want to share with you 10 of my Beauty, Skincare and Perfume March Favorites.
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is one of the most amazing smelling creams I have tried. It is formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates. It is loaded with caffeine, antioxidants and has the goodness of acai and coconuts. And it smells like vanilla, caramel and reminds me of summer. Not only has this cream helped me immensely by keeping my skin hydrated but also left me smelling great, this winter.
- I tried the Fresh Soy Makeup Removing Face Wash after I finished my huge bottle of Philosophy's purity made simple. This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. I think this is gentle, calming face wash that takes away most of my makeup. But, I need some help with taking off my waterproof mascara. Lastly, I am not wearing much makeup these days and loving this gentle cleanser.
- Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum is relatively new to me. It is a serum based lotion that provides hydration. I have been adding it to my C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum in the mornings and I am loving it so far.
- Moroccanoil Treatment has been a staple for years. I use a few drops of this golden liquid to tame my frizzy hair. It smells divine and I love catching a whiff of this fragrance from time to time when I am using this. I have reviewed this here.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter is a complexion booster that gives you a perfect glow. It provides a sheer, glowy coverage. This has quickly become a holy grail product for me. Additionally it can be used in multiple ways and I love that about it. Sometimes I use it as a highlighter and sometimes mix it with foundation for an all over glowy look. Besides, a little goes a long way, with this product, so the bottle will last you a long time. I had to include this in my beauty favorites list.
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara gives my lashes volume. The brush separates my lashes and the formula is not clumpy. Perfect! I prefer a black mascara to any other color and have been reaching for this black mascara whenever I use makeup.
Lip Product Favorites
- Fresh Sugar Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15 comes in tinted and clear versions. I love both versions of this balm. This cult favorite balm has SPF and is formulated without parabens. They are very hydrating and also provide a little bit of color if you are using the tinted version. There is also a treatment balm, which I use at night. However, do not leave it in the car during summer or it will melt off. I have reviewed some of my favorite lip balms here. I use this a lot during winter, that's why I decided to use it in my March beauty favorites post.
- Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter in Grapefruit is such a flattering color on my NC37-40, Chanel 40 Beige skintone. It is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten, GMO, synthetic fragrance, and formaldehyde. Grapefruit feels great on my lips which makes my lips look just a little plumped but still natural.
- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne smells like peach/fruity with some floral notes. I do not get any honey. Jo Malone scents are meant to be layered. I find this to be a fruity, fresh, feminine scent. It lasts about 6-8 hours on me. I know Jo Malone scents get a bad rap because of longevity, but spraying it on my scarves, clothes etc. makes it last longer.
I am loving these hoop earrings from Target. They are nickel free, light weight and comfortable even when worn for longer periods of time. I love wearing these, so I included them in my March Favorites post.
Where to buy
Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream retails for $45. Find it at Sephora.
Fresh Soy Makeup Removing Face Wash retails for $38. Find it at Sephora and Nordstrom.
Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum retails for $48. Find it at Sephora.
Moroccanoil Treatment retails for $44. Find it at Sephora and Nordstrom.
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter retails for $44. Find it about Sephora and Nordstrom.
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara retails for $7.99. Find it at Ulta.
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15 retails for $24. Find it at Sephora and Nordstrom.
Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter retails for $23. Find it at Sephora.
Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne retails for $72. Find it at Sephora and Nordstrom.
Hoop Earrings retail for $7.99. Find it at Target.
This concludes my beauty, skincare, perfume March Favorites. What are some of your favorites. Comment below. I would love to know. Thank you for stopping by.