Do you think the new Too Faced Born this Way Sunset Stripped Eyeshadow Palette perfect for summer? This looked like it had the kind of shades I reach for so I grabbed it.
According to the Nordstrom website this is “An eyeshadow palette filled with warm, sultry, sun-kissed shades that deliver rich, creamy, highly pigmented color. These modern nudes range from flattering to sultry with matte, metallic, shimmer and sparkle shades. Each eyeshadow helps delicately replenish skin's moisture levels. Alpine rose help empower skin's health and radiance, and hyaluronic acid gives your eyelids a smoother, more youthful appearance. Each shade is easy to blend and delivers one-swipe payoff.”
Packaging Of The Too Faced Born This Way Sunset Stripped Eyeshadow Palette
This is a 16 pan eyeshadow palette with warm neutrals. The packaging is made out of heavy-duty cardboard and it has a magnetic closure. It comes with a nice sized mirror. I find this packaging to be similar to the Born This Way Natural Nudes Palette.
Formula Of The Too Faced Born This Way Sunset Stripped Eyeshadow Palette
This palette has matte, metallic, shimmer and sparkle shades. Mattes are twice the size of the other shades. Also they are creamy and very smooth with minimal fallout. Some of the shimmers are glittery, some are metallic and have some fallout. The eyeshadows are paraben-free and also cruelty-free.
Shades Included In The Too Faced Born This Way Sunset Stripped Eyeshadow Palette
- Shell We Dane (warm light pink shimmer)
- Suns Out (light beige gold metallic)
- Nude Beach (neutral beige matte)
- Sun Chaser (medium warm brown matte)
- Surfboard (golden peach metallic)
- Shell Yeah (light peach with pink shimmer)
- Butter Pecan (light milky orange matte)
- Golden Hour (rose terracotta matte)
- Hey, Honey (true bronze metallic)
- So, So Hot (medium ruby metallic)
- Chai Times (deep cranberry matte)
- Cocoa Glow (dark warm brown matte)
- Bonfire Babes (deep bronze metallic)
- Sandy Cheeks (brown olive shimmer)
- Black Sand (soft black matte)
- High Tide (warm taupe matte)
I love a good neutral palette. This is more warm toned than the original Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes Palette, which I love, but haven't yet reviewed. This palette is a winner in my book. As I have said a million times on this blog, I can never have too many brown eyeshadows. But that's just me! If you love warm neutrals, this is a good palette for you.
I experienced minimal fallout with the shimmer shades. I always use a primer and tap the excess eyeshadow off of my brush before application. This is a good palette for spring and summer in my opinion.
Also wearing GXVE By Gwen Stefani I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick. Read my review here.
- 16 eyeshadows in various finishes
- Pigmented eyeshadows
- If you have a lot of eyeshadows in your collection you might be able to dupe these colors