I tried a few Sand & Sky products in the past and loved them. So when I had the chance to try out the Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water Intense Hydrating Mask I was excited. Sand & Sky kindly gifted me these products in exchange for my honest review.
The Sand & Sky website says that this is “More than just hydration, this 10-minute wonder instantly soothes redness and strengthens skin barrier with Cornflower and Fermented Sea Kelp. Boosted with holy-grail Hyaluronic Acid and Pentavitin, it deeply moisturises the skin for long lasting hydration and luminous skin.”
Packaging Of The Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water Intense Hydrating Mask
This Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water Intense Hydrating Mask is packaged in a glass bottle. I love the blue color of the tub. Also it comes with a spatula to apply the product, which is always nice.
Formula Of The Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water Intense Hydrating Mask
The Key Ingredients listed on the Sand & Sky website are:
- Tasmanian Spring Water is highly infused with natural minerals which are incredible for hydration and also balancing skin’s PH.
- Pentavitin + Hyaluronic Acid provides continuous hydration deep within the skin supplementing maximum hydration. Also works perfectly with the 3-type Hyaluronic Acid in this mask to bind and retain long-lasting moisture.
- Tasmanian Fermented Sea Kelp inhibits key enzymes responsible for wrinkles and reduced skin elasticity. Moreover it supports and protects the building blocks of a healthy skin barrier, maintaining a youthful appearance.
- Cornflower is a naturally derived plant extract that contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Additionally cornflower soothes redness from sun-damage and compromised skin barrier.
Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water Intense Hydrating Mask is cruelty-free and also approved by PETA.
How To Apply The Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water Intense Hydrating Mask
Apply a generous layer of this mask cleansed, dry skin using the applicator brush provided. Leave on for 10 minutes for an instant hydration perk. Lastly, gently remove with lukewarm water and pat dry.
The brand suggests to use this mask 2-3 times a week if you have normal skin type. Additionally you can increase the frequency as suited for dehydrated and/or dry skin.
Pro-tip: For extra intense hydration, you can also apply this as a final step in your evening skincare routine. Spread a thin layer across face and rinse off in the morning.
Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water Intense Hydrating Mask has a light texture and absorbs easily. I have used it both ways, meaning rinsing it off after 10 mins and using it as my overnight mask. My skin feels hydrated with a small amount of cream too. I have combination skin and a small amount of cream is enough for me. I love to use this as an overnight mask and waking up with plump, hydrated skin. This Mask did not break me out.
It has a slight fresh, invigorating sweet scent that dissipates fast. I can’t really say what it exactly smells like. But I can say, the smell is very faint, pleasant and is not bothersome to me at all. When I want an instant pick me up, I use this for 10 mins and find my skin hydrated. If my skin needs more pampering I use it as an overnight mask.
- Mask is gentle and provides hydration
- Did not break out my sensitive skin
- This mask is cruelty-free and approved by PETA
- Can’t think of any
Where To Buy
|Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water Intense Hydrating Mask – $35|
I have tried some other products from Sand & Sky. Read my review here.